Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I was "Blog-TAGGED"!!!!

This journal entry has nothing to do with Emma or Sophie. My friend Beth "tagged" me a couple of weeks ago meaning that I have to list 7 things that she and other people might not know about me. After listing my "7 things" I get to tag seven other people...fair is fair! ; )

#1)
I am a vegetarian! I don't eat beef, chicken, and certain dairy products.
(I will answer WHY I am a vegetarian at another time, my reason(s) might not be what you think that they are)! ; )

#2)
I am afraid of birds and mice. : (

#3)
I am obsessive about cleaning my house, washing my hands, and making lists. I also have a "baggie compulsion"-everything has to be organized via baggie! : O

#4)
I like Eminem. Of course I don't play the CD with Emma in the car! I guess it is sort of like my "alter ego" when I drive alone! HaHa! ; D

#5)
Greg and I met on an online matchmaking site. : )

#6)
I can not wait until Emma is old enough to play with Barbie dolls so that I can play with her!! : )

#7)
When I was in my early 20's I worked a variety of jobs (usually 2 at a time) to pay my bills. A few of my second jobs were: cocktail waitress, maid (that only lasted a week!!!), clerk at a White Hen (I sliced lunch meat-GROSS!!) and sales associate at a Hallmark store.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm surprised at how many people I learn have met on-line. It's really not uncommon at all!!
And really, Eminem has such a good beat... I like him too. :)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive