Friday, February 11, 2011

The Valentine's Celebration has Begun!

 The Valentines Day hoopla began here yesterday. The girls & I got down to work in the afternoon: them finishing Valentines cards (all by themselves-yeah!!) and ME making homemade pizzas for Emma's class party and baking cookies for teachers gifts and the Grandparents. (Yes that was a run on sentence, I know-but I have A LOT to say). ;) Emma's class party this morning was SO cute and a lot of fun. My Emma did REALLY well with the organized chaos! And, Sophie was thrilled to eat some pizza and watch everybody. When I asked Emma what theme she wanted on her Valentine Mail Box she informed me in no uncertain terms~LLAMAS. So, Llamas it was. She made a LOT of her box by herself. She is getting very artistic and crafty. Of course my little peanut Sophie was glaring at me as I assisted Emma with her box....so, I promised her that we'd make one for her today. Which we did. :) With out further adue, enjoy the pictures...........










 

3 comments:

Beth said...

You know that has to be the most unique Llama Valentine box I've ever seen! :) Love it!!

Mom said...

The Sisters look beautiful and ready for a Valentines Day Party!! Love the boxes!

Anonymous said...

OMG they look adorable. I can't believe how Emma's teeth are coming in! I hope you all had fun today.

-Molly

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive