Monday, August 10, 2009

* Starring Emma and Sophie *

I took these pictures of Emma and Sophie last weekend. We spent Friday afternoon at the neighborhood pool and on Saturday we visited Exploration Place with our friends the Ewings. The last picture is of the girls eating cookies at the grocery store courtesy of the bakery lady. ;)

Sophie was all about posing for pictures and Emma not so much. She had been dealing with a bout of insomnia for a few days and was obviously sleep deprived in the pictures below.

All in all we had a good weekend!!!! Enjoy....

















































































5 comments:

Mom said...

Oh these gorgeous girls!! I wish that I could just reach in and give them big kisses and hugs! I would say that they are enjoying a wonderful summer!

Beth said...

Mmmm... was that strawberries and blueberries by the pool? Oh, life is good!! :)

Terry Bernatt said...

Gorgeous pictures, Megan! The girls are beautiful - can't believe how big and HAPPY Sophie looks.

The Ordinary Horse said...

Wow, so many pictures. I loved looking at each and every one. The girls are so beautiful Megan! I know I say this every time, but Sophie's big-cheese smile cracks me up. She seems like such a hoot! I can't wait to meet her. So, it looks like the Exploratory was fun? Everything went well?!...
Don't you love the cookie corner at the grocery store? The other day, Eliza took 2 cookies and proceeded to try to push the cart with me while holding a cookie in each hand...it was funny. I had to keep stopping the cart just so she could let go, take a bite and help push again! Miss ya girl!

Anonymous said...

love to have Sophie in the showernaked after her swim she would be so tight but so good

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive