Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

This little pumpkin is ready to go get some CANDY!! Halloween Tattoo! :)
Showing off her school artwork! All 3 pumpkin is this picture must be WARM...it was about 75 degrees out!
Emma's pumpkin on the wall at school!

Emma with her teacher Ms. Marci!
Emma and a classmate pre-party!
Taking a turn trying to break open the pinata!

Emma had a Halloween party at school on Thursday that I was able to attend. The kids walked in a parade around the school, ate snacks in the room and broke open a pumpkin pinata of candy. On Friday Greg took Emma trick or treating and then Emma helped pass out some candy to the trick or treaters at home. She loved her pumpkin costume and did not want to take it off! :) Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the first picture. What a smile! She's the cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen. :)

The Ordinary Horse said...

Awww, what a cute pumpkin! I love the little green cap too. One of the best pumpkin costumes I've seen. Emma looks so adorable and so grown up in this year's costume. Loved the pictures of Emma next to her school work. Very impressive. Loved the picture of Emma smiling so proudly and happily next to her school mate. Wow!! These pictures made me smile and tear up. I miss you all!! Hugs!

Julie said...

Your little pumpkin is adorable. Looks like she had lots of fun at the party and I'm sure she liked t-o-t with her daddy. Question for you . . . what is the easiest way to take off those kids tattoos? I put some on Kami for Halloween and even after baby oil, hydrogen peroxide, and rubbing alcohol, I still can't seem to get it all off. Ugh!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive