Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Trip to the Park



One of Emma's new favorite things to do is go to the park. For whatever reason she is completely obsessed with slides! So, last Sunday we visited a new park that opened near our house. I was impressed to discover that they have a play area designed for toddlers, everything was close to the ground! It was the perfect size for Emma, although that didn't stop my dare devil from playing on the regular sized equipment as well!






As you can see from the pictures Emma had a wonderful time! She was very disappointed when it was time for us to leave. The ONLY word that I heard for the next 24 hours was "SLIDE"! (As in "Can we PLEASE go back Mommy? I want to ride the slides for the rest of my life")! : )













































No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive