Friday, September 17, 2010

Spongebob Squarepants?

I am so NOT a fan of the cartoon; Spongebob Squarepants. I don't understand the point of the show...in fact I don't think that there IS a point to the show. Luckily my girls do not watch a ton of TV. And, when they do it is often a cartoon with a cute little lesson at the end-so at least they are getting something out of it. Awhile back they discovered Spongebob....*sigh*. It does not help that he is commercialized on yogurt cups and underwear...etc. I know that the phase will pass and fortunately they don't watch it too much. But still.
That said, I created some fun for them last Sunday morning. I made two Spongebob costumes in 30 seconds and it kept them happy for a good 30 minutes. :) I would just like to say that the ladies chose their OWN pajamas, the mismatched outfit and long sleeves have nothing to do with me. ;D

1 comment:

Beth said...

ha,ha... Really? You didn't pick out that outfit? Whenever Katie dresses herself in something outrageous and then we're seen in public, I always make a point to say, "Look, Katie dressed herself today!" Then she gets praise and I have subtly explained that I had nothing to do with her wild get-up!! ha,ha

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive