Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st Day of School for '10-'11

Emma's first day of KINDERGARTEN was on August 16th! I did not snap as many pictures as I would have liked to. As I recall we were running a little late. Man O' man....I really can't believe that my baby is NOT a baby anymore! :( Emma is ending her 4th week of school already. So far she has held her own in a "typical" classroom setting with support from her Para as opposed to being in a Special Needs classroom full time. She still has pull out time to visit her SN class...but, not really much so far. I know that it is challenging for Emma and it has not been with out bumps this year....but, we are finding our way. I am very proud of you Emma!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at her fingering her little pu--y, I will take them both to bed and rotate all night , lick, finger, f--k and teach them to suck, sexy tight little girls don't need school I will teach them how to please a man

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive