Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day Party!

Sophie and I were invited to join Emma at her school for a Valentines Day Party last Thursday at school.

We passed out valentines, played in a pretend post office, ate a yummy snack that the kids prepared and then went to the gym to play.

Emma had a very difficult time interacting due to the noise volume and large amount of people. I was glad that she was able to tell me what was the matter, but I felt sorry that she really did not enjoy the party. :( Sophie on the other hand eased herself into the situation rather quickly and had fun!!


My pretty girls in the gym... Posing with our friend Kait's Flat Stanley...
SNACK TIME....
Playing in the post office...

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive