Thursday, October 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN SPIRIT

The girls are very, VERY excited about Halloween this year! This will be Emma's 3rd Halloween so she definitely understands the gist of the whole thing. Of course, Sophie feeds off of her big sister~whatever Emma likes HAS to be a good thing.

Everyday Emma asks if she can go Trick or Treating. I have showed her on the calendar when Halloween is, but that does not seem to matter. So, she will be asking for 30 more days. :)

Sophie is enthralled with pumpkins. She can not pronounce the entire word, so she refers to them as "punks". Every place that we go where there are pumpkins she screams "Oh, PUNK"!!!!

This Saturday we are meeting friends at The Pumpkin Patch to choose our "punks". We will also be taking the girls to choose their costumes, they change their minds daily on what they will be this year. Kai-lan and Hoho, Ducks, Ghosts, Horses.....

Do you remember that song by Right Said Fred titled "I'm Too Sexy"? I took the following "photo shoot " last Friday. Whenever I look at these pictures I think of the following lyrics of that song:

I’m a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk
yeah I do my little turn on the catwalk
:)

PS: I know that Sophie's pants are too long. Not to worry, I am not taking her out in public looking this way! She will be turning 3 in November. On the top she wears a 3T, I assumed that she would match on the bottom. Nope! She is a 2T and in leggings a size 18 months! Of course I sold all of her 2T fall/winter clothes. Whoops. Luckily I was able to use the money that Lao Lao sent to buy Sophie a few pairs of pants to get through the season.

















This picture was taken yesterday. Emma and Sophie were excited to pose with "Pumpkin Man".

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh, those girls look sooo happy and animated! Wish that I could give them a BIG kiss and hug.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive