Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sophie's New Word... ... ...

I have had a few people ask me if Sophie has picked up any new words lately. Well, as a matter of fact this week she added a new one to her vocabulary: "No, No, No"! (Note: That is not just one "No", but three)! :) It is really quite funny to hear her say it! The first time that she said "No, No, No"! to me was when I tried to lay her down for a nap one afternoon. (She still got the nap). Sophie continues to become more comfortable with us and that said she can be a bit ornery sometimes! Sophie is determined to get her way ALL OF THE TIME; where do you think that she learned the word "no"?! She is a VERY typical two year old! ;) (I am glad).

Can you see the "No, No, No" bubble over Sophie's head about her feelings on sporting the doo-rag? :P

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive