Tuesday, November 11, 2008

~A Little Update on Sophie~

We recieved an update on Sophie today through REDTHREADCHINA.COM! I had contacted this company (located in Guangzhou)over the weekend to purchase a cake and camera to be delivered to Sophie on her birthday next week. To our sheer delight we now have the following updated information on dear daughter number two:

Height: 33.5 inches
Weight: 24.3 pounds
Feet: 5.5 inches
Chest: 19.7 inches
Head: 18.9 inches
Teeth: 12 :)

She is almost the exact same size that Emma was at that age! :)

5 comments:

Julie said...

How wonderful to get an update. I hope she loves her cake and that you get lots of pictures from that camera that you sent to her.

The Ordinary Horse said...

I'll have to remember that service. You're getting closer! I can feel it. Sophie sounds like she's a good size. Did you get any updated pictures? Glad to hear your updated news! Miss ya!

Karen said...

What a thrill to get the update! I would love to see some pics of the beautiful Sophie.

Karen
Z&M's mom

Beth said...

How exciting to get an update!! I hope you get some great pictures from her birthday.

my3 kids said...

how wonderful to be able to send a cake to little Sophie and to get an update too....sounds like she is doing really well. Hugs.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Blog Archive